A business bank statement includes a summary of all transactions made with your business account.
Each statement covers a set amount of time, known as a statement period.
A business bank statement includes an account summary, also known as a transaction history, which includes the following: your beginning balance, your ending balance, every withdrawal, every deposit, total withdrawals, total deposits.
Advantages of a business bank statement:
○ helps you keep track of your income and expenses
○ helps you spot any irregularities in your account, such as fraudulent activity or identity theft
○ provides a snapshot of your company’s financial health, including information on deposits, withdrawals, and balances, which helps lenders assess lending risks
Completely editable corporate bank statement template – to fill out your detailed information and business finances easily.
Our analysis of this product shows that it protects your personal assets, and strengthens your business credibility.
You DO NOT need Photoshop to edit this template.
We made the sample in Word format, as it has many advantages:
○ easily download small-size file,
○ easily modify your information (name, address, date, transactions,…),
○ print/save in different formats…
Easily download our new exclusive business bank statement templates ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ
These business bank statements provide valuable information for managing your business finances.